Skip to main content

What I wore on My birthday..............








Tuesday was my birthday. Yep the big 31 whoo hoo. I like being 31 I feel like I am really coming into my own now , with a marriage a baby . My life is complete. Especially when you are 31 looking 21 lol.

I wanted to be festive so I decided to do my favorite thing of the moment which is COLOR BLOCK.....
I want to also speak about these jeans omg they are the best thing ever. They are from target , called skinny premium denim 29.99 but I got them on sale for 24.99. They fit so great I went the next week and bought another pair. I was kind of scared as already raved about the jean pair of premium denim from there but sometimes colored jeans run smaller but they fit perfectly.

My other favorite lately is old navy. They have been having some great blouses that fit into my color obsession. I am color person I loved color before it was in. I will do another post with my old navy favorties because they have some good pieces lately.

Lastly my report wedges that I got from www. hautelook.com. Hautelook which is my other favorite. They have some amazing deals I am on there everyday and probably purchase something for myself or my baby everyweek. The shoes retailed for 90.00 I got them for 42.00.


My coworkers and bestie decorated my desk it is soooooo cute. I had a fantabulous birthday.


Smoochies

FD










Comments

Chandra MoMoMod said…
Happy Belated Birthday! I love that reddish/coral color! Target and Old Navy have both had stellar deals this spring. Gotta love it when you can afford it!

Chandra
More Modern Modesty
http://www.momomod.com

Popular posts from this blog

Luxe Vie, Life with Luxurious Flair (New Site)

This a new website that I found with great fashion at reasonable prices . Go visit the site at http://www.luxevie.com/ . Here are a few of my favorites from the site: (Left to Right :Red and Grey Tunic $50.00; Backless Turtleneck $24.00; Grey Turtleneck Sweater Dress $65.00; Clutch Bag with Metallic Contrast $50.00; Trapeze Bag $65.00; Black & White Cape $45.00; Burgundy Dress With Silver Detail $55.00; Long Sleeve Turtleneck Dress $50.00) Go visit the site and shop, shop, shop. Great for the Holidays .

Ciara's thigh high boot obsession...

Look in some of my past Chic of the Week posts and see Ciara being photograph in thigh high boots, guess this is her new signature look. She looks great, big style come up from when she first stepped on the music scene.

Abstract and Neon

Today I was trying to wear a trend but ended up wearing two. I loved this shirt when I saw it at Jcpenny can I just say WELCOME NINA G. Since Nina took over the clothes are omg. GORGE. Well before she came they had made some strides with the Charlotte Ronson, Arden B, and Olsenboyle. They have really added more fashion foward options to their arsenal and it looks great. You see all the trends from leather, neon, abtract , tribal etc. You have to go check them out. They have this great color block blazer I have to have. I will do a post on my top pics from there later in the week. The pumps I found out about from Brittney on Pockets and Bows one of my favorite blogs. The shoes are a look alike from the Christian Loubutin Un bout pump. I wasnt really sure when I looked on go jane but I ordered them anyway bc I was in love with the pump when I saw Beyonce and  Kim Kardashian in them. I ordered the neon green in a 8.5 and they fit and look cute and not cheap at all. I have gotten several